Cure your unexplainable pain or fatigue?
Break free from relationship or financial blocks?
Rid yourself of excess weight caused by anxiety or depression?
Get to the root of your children’s physical or emotional issues?
Discover the reason for your allergies, headaches, insomnia or any other physical or emotional issue that keeps you from really enjoying life?
Because you’re not really getting to the root of the problem.
In today’s modern world, medicine focuses mainly on the symptoms, but symptoms are just the expression of your body trying to tell you something is wrong. The key is to listen at a deeper level, and to get to the root of the problem, which is what we will do together. I’ve seen it with The Body Code with great success for so many others. Now it’s YOUR turn.
Let’s Get Started
Ringing in the Ear
The Body Code Is For Me
The Body Code works by tapping into your subconscious mind to help us understand where your issues are truly coming from.
Think of the subconscious mind like an iceberg. We really only see about 10% of an iceberg above the water, but underneath the other 90% lies, which makes up the majority of the iceberg’s mass.
Your subconscious mind is that other 90%—Getting to the root of your problems and clearing any blocks has everything to do with connecting to your subconscious mind – because it has the answers to everything you need to know about yourself.
Think of The Body Code as a natural diagnostic tool that instantly tells us what’s going on underneath the surface.
The Emotion Code is a section within the Body Code that specifically focuses on clearing trapped emotions. An emotion is an energy. Oftentimes when we have very strong emotions, they can become trapped as a ball of energy somewhere in your body. This is what we would call a trapped emotion.
Trapped emotions can cause physical pain, bring illness to an organ, create a weakness in a limb or prevent you from getting past an emotional trauma. In order to remove a trapped emotion we first use muscle testing to figure out which emotion is trapped, where it stems from and all the details surrounding the emotion (what happened, when, involving whom, etc). Then, we take a magnet and remove the trapped emotion.
Using the Emotion Code is all part of your Body Code session!
Count Me In!
I will connect with your energy (remotely) and use The Body Code & Emotion Code charting system to uncover whatever your subconscious mind wants to tell us, thereby uncovering the root to any issues you may have.
VIA PHONE OR SKYPE
Appointments are held remotely via phone or Skype, making it convenient wherever you live.
Get the expertise of a trained and certified professional with 14+ years experience in kinesiology and natural healing.
The Body Code really is the most awesome natural healing tool.
Not only has it changed my life, but it’s changed the lives of my family, my friends, and the countless people just like you who have benefited from its awesome powers.
It’s something that transformed my life and the way I raise my children—so when I tell you it’s a game-changer, I mean it.
Together, we’ll take a “walk” around your body and discover exactly what’s holding you back from a healthy and joy-filled life.
Schedule your Body Code session today and see for yourself!
This Is Awesome
So you’ve made it allllll the way here.
To the very bottom of the page.
Just get on the phone with me already!
Trust me this is going to be fun!